Thread: THE OFFICIAL DIVISION ROUND PACKER 49ER GAMEDAY THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Damn, Tex, you waste no time.

Better take a nap after being up so late. Your wife will be waiting in her green-and-gold nightie when you wake up.

As I wrote elsewhere, it's been a long time since we've experienced a Packer team with this kind of vibe. That gives me hope - maybe it's the Niners who will tighten up, being the overwhelming favorites and all. Or maybe they'll kick the Packers's ass.

Either way, what a fun season!
    I'm always up that late or later.

As I replied to what you wrote elsewhere, the Packers should win because they are the better team and because they beat a better opponent last week, also because the probable wet field will benefit us more than them, also because there's a possible rust factor after not playing last week, just as happened to the Packers that year when we were 15-1.

Fun last third or half season maybe. It sure wasn't much fun at the start.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I'm always up that late or later.

As I replied to what you wrote elsewhere, the Packers should win because they are the better team and because they beat a better opponent last week, also because the probable wet field will benefit us more than them, also because there's a possible rust factor after not playing last week, just as happened to the Packers that year when we were 15-1.

Fun last third or half season maybe. It sure wasn't much fun at the start.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

'Super soaker of a game': 49ers-Packers forecast looks very wet.”

“The National Weather Service is warning of “moderate impact” on Saturday evening with over a 75% chance of rain predicted for most of the game.”