Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
Not sure it matters that much what Ted does personnel-wise... dunderdummy is still our DC - tough to overcome that.

We've had enough pieces on defense the last 2 years to make a serious run both years, and dunderdummy screwed us this year, and tortured us all of 2013 - he's such a liability that I don't think we can overcome his presence no matter what we do with the personnel.

That said, I think Barrington is a keeper - he showed enough to be pencilled in as the starter at one spot. We definitely need an infusion of youth and talent with a new starter and depth. Hawk and Jones need to go...

In the end, I doubt TT will do much in FA, and the draft is always a crapshoot - if a decent ILB isn't there early, we'll be stuck with throwing spitballs at 7th rounders again.

Think we keep Hawk, and it will be the same turtle approach from Ted. Same ol', same ol'... dunderdummy will invent new ways to embarrass us in the playoffs
Bullshit. Bostick follows the play and the Packers are in the Super Bowl and would have crushed the Patriots. Capers brought the D around towards the end, your hate clouds your vision.