Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The history of 6'5"+ 230lbs+ who run 4.6 40s is not promising. There are a couple exceptions, but not many. Ideally, you want somebody who is 6'3" with freakish agility.

That being said, he's pretty impressive.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 04-24-2014 at 09:46 PM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    The history of 6'5"+ 230lbs+ who run 4.6 40s is not promising. There are a couple exceptions, but not many. Ideally, you want somebody who is 6'3" with freakish agility.

That being said, he's pretty impressive.
    You are right about that but his body control is unreal for someone his size. Also I hear some scouts are thinking about moving him to TE down the road. All I know is you need to score TDs to win football games and this kid would be an absolute monster inside the 20 for us with Rodgers throwing him the ball.

I also like Jordan Matthews game a lot and I would prefer if we picked a defensive player in the 1st and Matthews in the 2nd if he happen to fall to us. Benjamin is not falling outside of the 1st round though, I honestly think the Seahawks will draft him and he'll end up being a stud for them.