Thread: THE INTERCEPTION BY BURNETT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    well at least burnett has also come out and said that if he had to do it all over again, he would slide again

what the fuck is wrong with this team? are they all really this fucking stupid, or do they pick it up from fat mike.

the only people who weren't happy with what happened yesterday or would do things different are rodgers and bostick. seems like all the rest think it was all just bad luck

THIS TEAM NEEDS AN ENIMA!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    well at least burnett has also come out and said that if he had to do it all over again, he would slide again

what the fuck is wrong with this team? are they all really this fucking stupid, or do they pick it up from fat mike.

the only people who weren't happy with what happened yesterday or would do things different are rodgers and bostick. seems like all the rest think it was all just bad luck

THIS TEAM NEEDS AN ENIMA!!!!!!!
    Did he seriously say that? What sense does it make to NOT try and run it back? I agree with Red...this team needs an serious colonic.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Did he seriously say that? What sense does it make to NOT try and run it back? I agree with Red...this team needs an serious colonic.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-interception/

“There is nothing that I would change or nothing that I would take back,” Burnett said.

Burnett might have been trying to avoid throwing Peppers under the bus. When he was asked if he would have tried to return it had Peppers not motioned him to go down, he kind of avoided the question.

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...2-7a68ff08f3e5

The shock of the crowds sudden grrroooaaann !

Forced Morgan Burnett down before he looked to see how open it was for him to gain a chunk.

When he responded to the media after that game he hadn't seen any recording of the play.

That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen in football. A definite moment !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau