Thread: TE problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    There is a method to my mad speculations. From old reports, Quarless was eligible for the Bears game, but then his hearing (trial?) was scheduled for just a few days later. That lead me to wonder if the Packers don't want to try to integrate the rusty Q back into the offense until they know for sure he'll really be available.
    They can start the clock on him practicing in a three week window at any point. Until the 3 weeks is up, the roster spot is extra.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    They can start the clock on him practicing in a three week window at any point. Until the 3 weeks is up, the roster spot is extra.
    I see. That explains why it is painless for TT to delay Quarless's activation but we still don't know why they don't play him now. Could be the obvious - he's still hurt; could be they are concerned about whether he'll be suspended; maybe TT is even considering keeping Perrillo ahead of him.

nm
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.