Thread: But Can He Lead?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How many hairs do you want to split?

Its on ESPN. The Packers beat writers blog. I think we all know how huge Demovsky is in the sports vehicle vertical market's influencers role.

CBS. Straightforward story under NFL by Sean Wagner-McGough. I don't think I have to wikipedia him for you.

TMZ. OK. Maybe there is a Kardashian market for these?

FoxTV stations should tell you all you need to know. Local TV stations. Same places that used to run Chewy's horrible Ford dealer ads.

However, as Chewy said later, the entire idea was to do the ad to get a free car. So there is something

Its a nice run of coverage, but hardly big by even social media standards. The biggest outlet for marketing on social media is Instagram. Haven't seen it there. Rodgers re-tweeted Bulaga's Tweet about the gift. Its on the front page of nothing.

But he did either get paid or get something off the top, from the ESPN and Demovsky:

"Polaris and Aaron partnered to give his linemen the ultimate thank-you gift," a Polaris spokesperson told ESPN.
    Last edited by pbmax; 05-28-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    How many hairs do you want to split?

Its on ESPN. The Packers beat writers blog. I think we all know how huge Demovsky is in the sports vehicle vertical influencers role.
    It is on hundreds of sites, both narrowly and broadly focused. You dismiss Packer sites as too narrow, TMZ as too broad. Stories on local news don't count? It was undoubtedly on lots of TV screens.

It got lots of coverage and you can't admit you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    It is on hundreds of sites, both narrowly and broadly focused. You dismiss Packer sites as too narrow, TMZ as too broad. Stories on local news don't count? It was undoubtedly on lots of TV screens.

It got lots of coverage and you can't admit you were wrong.
    We could keep going

I didn't say it got no coverage. I just said it was limited.

70 year olds waiting 25 minutes for a weather forecast on local news aren't buying ATVs.

But mainly I missed out that the one outfit in position to love the narrow coverage are the local Wisconsin Polaris dealers. I am sure they love this. As usual, Chewy was right.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

70 year olds waiting 25 minutes for a weather forecast on local news aren't buying ATVs.
    Says who?