Thread: Week 6 Other Games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Romo's explanation of that last INT, where it had nothing to do with the WR being open, but confusion between the WR and QB about what to do with the route when there is no safety, was worth whatever they are paying him this year.

Romo says they have a plan for Cover 1 (seam route) and Cover 2, in route, but not for Cover 0.

It was Cover 0, WR stopped to break off route, Cam threw the seam.
    Interesting analysis. It reminds me of the end of a certain, sadly unforgettable, playoff game in Philadelphia that had an overtime pick of a Favre throw. After the game Favre said it wasn't really the receiver's (Free?) fault and it wasn't really his fault. There was never any real follow up on that, but now hearing Romo's analysis, I wonder if that is what happened on that play.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Interesting analysis. It reminds me of the end of a certain, sadly unforgettable, playoff game in Philadelphia that had an overtime pick of a Favre throw. After the game Favre said it wasn't really the receiver's (Free?) fault and it wasn't really his fault. There was never any real follow up on that, but now hearing Romo's analysis, I wonder if that is what happened on that play.
    I think you nailed it. hahaha

Brought to you by:

Ugly Moments Finally Explained.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau