Thread: Pimps & Hoes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I wish one of these other guys would dress down Rodgers after one of his copious mistakes. He sure seems unforgiving when he has had a garbage season riddled with more negatives than positives.

He seems like such an asshole. If we're being honest here, Rodgers is not playing like a top 15 quarterback right now. He certainly is not living up to his contract. Packers were 5-3 when he went out last year. Losing or barely squeaking by against good teams, and blowing out the really bad teams.

I'm so tired of announcers saying he's an X factor, an MVP candidate, etc. He's not even close right now. He is not anywhere near the same guy he was from when he initially became the starter to the 15-1 year.

I'm not trolling. He is not playing great. Doesn't seem nearly as evasive as he once did yet he holds the ball forever. The recipe is out on how to stop these guys. If a team can stop the run and keep safeties deep, they will severely limit the Packers offensively since they don't adjust.
    Who is having a good enough season to call him out? Nelson is the only guy. If Cobb complained, he'd get the Finley treatment.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Who is having a good enough season to call him out? Nelson is the only guy. If Cobb complained, he'd get the Finley treatment.
    Agreed. He is such a diva w/ a very public "dressing-down" guys on bad plays. It's very unbecoming of a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Agreed. He is such a diva w/ a very public "dressing-down" guys on bad plays. It's very unbecoming of a leader.
    You mean 2 years of publicly ignoring his screw-ups and lobbying for the team to retain his services? That kind of dressing down?

I meant fans would find Cobb had no standing to criticize Rodgers because Cobb isn't going great guns either.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.