View Poll Results: Do we open the Romper Room to public viewing?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes about time.

9 69.23%
  • No I might get fired for the crap I posted there.

0 0%
  • Don’t give a damn.

4 30.77%

Thread: Vote to make the Romper Room open to public

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    First off I’m giving PB shit. He is one of the few posters here who can get ahold of me outside this forum. I have been meaning to give him admin rights and if I ever gave this place away it would go to him if he would accept. My family also knows if I happen to croak unexpectedly they are to contact him and make arrangements to transfer the site (that part I haven’t told him about). He is smart enough to know I’m just having fun and man enough to not cry about.

Appears you are neither.

See I can see what I mean without sarcasm.
    Really? You put this fucking place in your will?

Lol, that just seems fucked up

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Really? You put this fucking place in your will?

Lol, that just seems fucked up
    Its not in any official will. Just instructions what to do and the logons to do it with.

I know this place isn’t much but after one of my yearly renewal fuckups I questioned what would happen if I wasn’t around to handle it. The first person that came to mind was PB. It would have been Retailguy back in the day but he is no longer around. Harlan can’t be trusted and you are always too wasted to be of any use. Plus you’re kinda a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Its not in any official will. Just instructions what to do and the logons to do it with.

I know this place isn’t much but after one of my yearly renewal fuckups I questioned what would happen if I wasn’t around to handle it. The first person that came to mind was PB. It would have been Retailguy back in the day but he is no longer around. Harlan can’t be trusted and you are always too wasted to be of any use. Plus you’re kinda a dumbass.
    its definitely cool that you have a backup plan for i/when you get deported

it just that before i read that, i never would have even thought about a little site like this having a contingency plan

i guess you have time for thinking about little things like that when you just stand out in front of home depot all day collecting welfare that real mericans pay for