Thread: Compensary Picks 2018

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Big loss? Mr Hyde? The Packer D was actually better last season without Mr Hyde than in 2016 with Mr Hyde.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Big loss? Mr Hyde? The Packer D was actually better last season without Mr Hyde than in 2016 with Mr Hyde.
    And since that was the ONLY change in the defense it must be the reason. Oh, and Hyde made the pro bowl. I know we don't need any pro bowl DBs.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    And since that was the ONLY change in the defense it must be the reason. Oh, and Hyde made the pro bowl. I know we don't need any pro bowl DBs.
    I don't waste time watching Bills games, so I don't know what Mr. Hyde did in Buffalo that earned him a Pro Bowl birth in the popularity contest, but this much is universal truth: Mr. Hyde did not play at the so-called Pro Bowl level as a Packer.

Mr. Hyde was an abomination. In fact, the only good deed Hyde committed in the Green and Gold was the time he saved Kap from the disgrace of throwing a game-ending pick-6 in the clutch in a playoff game by dropping that gimme pick-6 Kap threw right a him.

Mr. Hyde was slower than a sloth. Covered poorer than Martinez did last season (and Martinez is a fucking LB who can't cover worth a lick). Opposing offenses threw to whomever Hyde was covering when they needed a 1st down. Threw to whomever Hyde was covering when they needed a touchdown. Successfully. An abomination, indeed.

I'm not a big fan of the Polar Bear, but his decision to let Mr. Hyde walk ranks right up there, excellency-wise, with his decision to draft some cocky QB from Butte Community College with Sherman's 24th overall pick.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

A bunch of dumb fucking bullshit.
    It seems in your autism, you also managed to avoid wasting time watching any Packers games in the last few years.

Hyde is nothing special, but he would have been a boon to the defense in 2017. Now, if you want to talk benefit at a price point, then maybe you'd have half a leg to stand on. Or kneel on. Free country.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    It seems in your autism, you also managed to avoid wasting time watching any Packers games in the last few years.

Hyde is nothing special, but he would have been a boon to the defense in 2017. Now, if you want to talk benefit at a price point, then maybe you'd have half a leg to stand on. Or kneel on. Free country.
    Yeah, Todd was so fucking cheap, he allowed this great slot corner to walk without even a goodbye. Mr. Hyde was so great a slot corner, the Bills moved him to safety.

Hyde played mostly the slot for the Packers, and he was awful at it. Made Rollins look like C-Wood. An abomination - for every big play Hyde made, he gave up 20. Simply put, Hyde sucked. The Packers lost Hayward b/c the coaches and Todd erroneously thought Hyde was a better corner than C-Hay.

Mr. Hyde was an abomination. In fact, the only good deed Hyde committed in the Green and Gold was the time he saved Kap from the disgrace of throwing a game-ending pick-6 in the clutch in a playoff game by dropping that gimme pick-6 Kap threw right a him.
    Yep. But he didn't spare Dak Prescott the same embarrassment. In fact, if he hadn't made that pick perhaps the entire team would have been spared what Atlanta did to them.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Yep. But he didn't spare Dak Prescott the same embarrassment. In fact, if he hadn't made that pick perhaps the entire team would have been spared what Atlanta did to them.
    A sloth like Rollins could've/would've taken that pick to the house. Hyde was so fucking slow, he got caught from behind despite nothing but daylight ahead of him. Score and Pack go up 35-13; game over. Subsequently, Rodgers threw pick and Cowboys marched right back to score TD, deeming that pick irrelevant.

The next week, Matty Ice made Hyde his bitch.