Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Zool, I never would have expected that from you. From others, yes, but not you.
    Aww sorry. I take it all back if you take back your trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Aww sorry. I take it all back if you take back your trolling.
    How in the hell are you going to call me a troll? I have been here for day one, and you gonna call me a troll? I call it like I see it and you all make it just that more entertaining.

You all love busting my balls aobut Favre, but it is amazing you can take Rodgers cock out of your mouth long enough to do so. All of my critiizism of Rodgers is constructive where yours is always personal on Favre. So call me a troll all you want but that is bullshit and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    How in the hell are you going to call me a troll? I have been here for day one, and you gonna call me a troll? I call it like I see it and you all make it just that more entertaining.

You all love busting my balls aobut Favre, but it is amazing you can take Rodgers cock out of your mouth long enough to do so. All of my critiizism of Rodgers is constructive where yours is always personal on Favre. So call me a troll all you want but that is bullshit and you know it.
    1) show me where I gush about Rodgers
    2) you instigate specifically about Packer fans being homers on a Packer specific message board (trolling)
    3) don't lump me in with the masses, I'm just fucking with you because it's a slow day at work and you kind of had it coming
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.