Thread: What do the Packers get for Aaron Rodgers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pissed off Aaron Rodgers is going to go ape shit on the league before he lays an egg in AFCC to Mahomes. Book it. 5x MVP tho.

Homie cleaned up well for his press tour today. Ditched the weird hobo thing to be all business.

Packers gonna pick a receiver just to piss him off too.

We should be kinda mad he wouldn't spend any time in off-season here but he's there for the whole of it. Kinda jacked ngl. But yeah, he is pissed and gonna have an unbelievable season. Remember, he's single now, doesn't have that hot little pop tart around to keep him busy so he's all in I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Pissed off Aaron Rodgers is going to go ape shit on the league before he lays an egg in AFCC to Mahomes. Book it. 5x MVP tho.

Homie cleaned up well for his press tour today. Ditched the weird hobo thing to be all business.

Packers gonna pick a receiver just to piss him off too.

We should be kinda mad he wouldn't spend any time in off-season here but he's there for the whole of it. Kinda jacked ngl. But yeah, he is pissed and gonna have an unbelievable season. Remember, he's single now, doesn't have that hot little pop tart around to keep him busy so he's all in I'm sure.
    Him looking so presentable, wearing Jets gear, having no weirdness vibes shows he’s not in his comfort zone. He’s trying not to make enemies in New York on day 1. But yeah, he’s pissed. He’s got some new grudge ammo to fuel him. I agree that he’s gonna be in such good shape that he’ll go back in time a year or two, and going back in time a year or two for Rodgers is MVP level play. Hackett is the OC on a team with a defensive coach, so those two (Rodgers and Hackett) have been down this road together before and should be able to make it work quickly.

I don’t know about another MVP. Too many other guys could have monster years to make that likely. But MVP level is certainly attainable. If he’s healthy all year, we’re looking at the 26th pick next year. If he’s hurt a bunch, we’re looking at the 50th pick next year.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Favre went 8-3 with the Jets before he got injured. Even Favre had success out there. I expect 8 to look pretty good.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.