View Poll Results: With the 32nd pick in the 2011 NFL draft, the World Champion Green Bay Packers select

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • RB Mark Ingram

14 37.84%
  • LB Brooks Reed

12 32.43%
  • LB Jabal Sheard

1 2.70%
  • OL Ben Ijalana

1 2.70%
  • OL Danny Watkins

1 2.70%
  • DL Corey Liuget

1 2.70%
  • WR Titus Young

0 0%
  • WR Jon Baldwin

4 10.81%
  • WR Leonard Hankerson

2 5.41%
  • OL Stefen Wisneski

1 2.70%

Thread: VOTE - Packer Rats MOCK PACKER PICK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No way Ingram slips this far in the real draft, Watkins gets my vote, we can get 4-6 years out of him and protecting ARod is critical. He'll be more consistent than Colledge ever was.
    The top-ranked guard according to NFLDraftScout.com, Baylor's Danny Watkins, played left tackle in the Bears' spread offense. His dominant performance at the Senior Bowl and showing in private workouts make him a first-round target with potential to play any position on the line.
    Thanks Ted!

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by packrulz View Post
    No way Ingram slips this far in the real draft, Watkins gets my vote, we can get 4-6 years out of him and protecting ARod is critical. He'll be more consistent than Colledge ever was.
    The top-ranked guard according to NFLDraftScout.com, Baylor's Danny Watkins, played left tackle in the Bears' spread offense. His dominant performance at the Senior Bowl and showing in private workouts make him a first-round target with potential to play any position on the line.
    Yeah, there is no way that he falls to us in the real draft, but he did in this mock one. There's absolutely no way I pass on Ingram. No way. In fact, if he's still on the board, TT will be crying like a blubbering child as he makes the call, not having gotten a steal like this since Aaron Rodgers.