Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post

Can't cut Clay...his crazy ass play against the Giants is evidence of that. However, he may need to restructure and he also needs to understand his days as an every down OLB may be over.
    besides that cray awesome play, he didn't do squat in a few games before that, and nothing after that, before he made that play i had forgotten he was on the team

cue the injury brigade

and to answer, HE"S ALWAYS INJURED, thats who he is

at this point he isn't even worth half of his cap number, he might not even be worth a quarter of his cap number

he's the type of player that will make one big play every few games and everyone will go nuts about how great he is. and is he even taking on double teams anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    besides that cray awesome play, he didn't do squat in a few games before that, and nothing after that, before he made that play i had forgotten he was on the team

cue the injury brigade

at this point he isn't even worth half of his cap number, he might not even be worth a quarter of his cap number

he's the type of player that will make one big play every few games and everyone will go nuts about how great he is. and is he even taking on double teams anymore?
    EXACTLY!!! But this is the crowd that thought Brad Jones was a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

cue the injury brigade

He's always injured when he plays OLB. He was not injured as much when he played at ILB...which is why the Packers have to move him there on early downs more often going forward. His days as a constant outside pass rusher are over, although he can still do that situationally.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!