Thread: ARE WE GIVING AROD A FREE PASS ??????????????????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I for one don't think we should give AR a free pass, injury or not. He is a highly paid professional, and needs to perform better, injury or not. If he doesn't, he should pay us all. Only then does he get a pass.

FREE pass??? Baloney!!
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I can't tell if your serious.
    Hi Woodbuck.

You can't? Note my reference to "free", the fact he is "highly paid", my call for him to "pay" us before we grant any pass and my final emphasis of the term "free" in the phrase "free pass". I thought it would be obvious I was kidding!

I'm sorry if I confused you!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Hi Woodbuck.

You can't? Note my reference to "free", the fact he is "highly paid", my call for him to "pay" us before we grant any pass and my final emphasis of the term "free" in the phrase "free pass". I thought it would be obvious I was kidding!

I'm sorry if I confused you!
    I'll try to be 'not confusing':

Aaron Rodgers was way off his normal style of play and his performance was far removed from what anyone should hope for from the NFL's MVP. He played lights out great Vs Dallas. Where was any semblance of a carry over?

The fact he received the best care and treatment in the week after the Dallas win should have enabled a far superior performance than we witnessed last Sunday in Seattle.

Aaron Rodgers play was a let down of considerable proportion and contributing clearly to the loss of the NFC Championship. I picked Seattle to win that game but I never imagined that Aaron Rodgers could look that bad.

He had little fire until his team fell into the hole. Today I'll watch the game for the third time. I don't believe I'll see much to explain 'his fail' in that game.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I'll try to be 'not confusing.'
    promise?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck