Thread: Thoughts On HC Mike McCarthy's Purge Of Packer Coaches. What makes any sense?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    The Packers then should have traded for Hoody Genius....or hired Hoody Genius Jr
    Patricia will be the guy who makes it, not McDaniels.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I don't understand the love for Patricia. I mean, it's not NE's D is or has ever been great.

Yes, J-Mac has TB12, but he's a damn good strategist.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    I don't understand the love for Patricia. I mean, it's not NE's D is or has ever been great.

Yes, J-Mac has TB12, but he's a damn good strategist.
    That's some good spin on two bottles that are exactly half full.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Just curious; why do you feel that way ?
    Patrcia is fine but I've never viewed NE defense as being any better than the talent
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Just curious; why do you feel that way ?
    Patrcia is fine but I've never viewed NE defense as being any better than the talent
    They don't get overwhelmed or blown out. They always have a backup plan and an adjustment. They will triple team a red zone threat to take him away.

That defense, even in its lean years, always keeps them in games. Even when they were rebuilding it didn't melt down like the Packers could.

McDaniels years with adversity got him fired for drafting Tebow early.