Thread: Official Browns Week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Man up, Nancy.
    Ah, that Ravens game pissed me off. The defense played well; well enough to win, certainly. Not that the Ravens' offense is anything to write home about. And by then, Hundley - after two years of watching and supposedly learning - ought to have been ready. He'd had the NO game and the Lions game. And he laid an egg.

I am disappointed; I thought he was going to be a better player than he is. By this past raining camp MM ought to have known what he had - or didn't have - in Hundley, and by that logic I would argue he ought to have snapped up Kaepernick back at the end of training camp. Kaepernick is not all-world, but he's better than Hundley.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Ah, that Ravens game pissed me off. The defense played well; well enough to win, certainly. Not that the Ravens' offense is anything to write home about. And by then, Hundley - after two years of watching and supposedly learning - ought to have been ready. He'd had the NO game and the Lions game. And he laid an egg.

I am disappointed; I thought he was going to be a better player than he is. By this past raining camp MM ought to have known what he had - or didn't have - in Hundley, and by that logic I would argue he ought to have snapped up Kaepernick back at the end of training camp. Kaepernick is not all-world, but he's better than Hundley.
    and they should have traded Hundley for the rumored second round pick when they had the chance, now we will get squat and he is worse that JAG