Thread: This Is Ungood

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It seems pretty clear that the offense has performed better in the no-huddle. I think it's more about not letting other teams adjust with personnel groups based on situations.

If it is also about using athletic players more - Janis at the top of that list, also Cook, maybe Davis, etc., then I'm for it. The important thing, though, IMO is that the Packers emphasize the passing game/pass first, not force it going to more running plays.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    It seems pretty clear that the offense has performed better in the no-huddle. I think it's more about not letting other teams adjust with personnel groups based on situations.

If it is also about using athletic players more - Janis at the top of that list, also Cook, maybe Davis, etc., then I'm for it. The important thing, though, IMO is that the Packers emphasize the passing game/pass first, not force it going to more running plays.
    Each of the last two years its started out gangbusters, then Defenses adapt. Then it becomes a struggle not seen since Billy Schroeder and Ferguson were the targets.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.