Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Cowboys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My surprise pick for actual impact/contributions is RB Aaron Jones. I'm still beating the Perine dead horse and wish we would have taken him but I just have a feeling that this kid is going to surprise us. I especially like his pass catching abilities to go along with the wiggle that he brings to the position.

The above quote is what I posted in the, "Who's Your Favorite? Draft 2017" thread on 05-03-17 right after the draft. Brandon and some other people were high on A.J. in that thread as well. I hope my initial , "feeling" continues to be right but I like what I've seen from this kid so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    My surprise pick for actual impact/contributions is RB Aaron Jones. I'm still beating the Perine dead horse and wish we would have taken him but I just have a feeling that this kid is going to surprise us. I especially like his pass catching abilities to go along with the wiggle that he brings to the position.

The above quote is what I posted in the, "Who's Your Favorite? Draft 2017" thread on 05-03-17 right after the draft. Brandon and some other people were high on A.J. in that thread as well. I hope my initial , "feeling" continues to be right but I like what I've seen from this kid so far.
    He was terrific today. He can give errr too. He loves to play and contributes a lot.

I have recorded this game and will key on his every move.

I liked Samaje Perine as well. Here is how he's doing so far as a Washington Redskin:

http://www.nfl.com/player/samajeperine/2558138/profile
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I won't repeat what many already wrote, so I'm throwing Vogel out there. Dude had a massive punt, and then it was the next or 2 plays later we had the pick 6 on the change of field position. Huge hang time, returner backed up 20 yards from where he started to catch, and then Janis with a great open field tackle as well.
    "I would love to have a guy that always gets the key hit, a pitcher that always makes his best pitch and a manager that can always make the right decision. The problem is getting him to put down his beer and come out of the stands and do those things." - Danny Murraugh