Thread: More Banjo: Week 7 vs Bears

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Janis has to go if he continues what he was doing last night. He took a kick out of the end zone and got to the 15 yard line. He did cover one punt well but was helped by some good hang time.

The play that surprised me was the little flare to Janis on the goal line. He was running at full speed turned up to get into the end zone and the CB knocked him backwards and stopped him from scoring. If Janis is such and athletic freak he has to knock the CB back not vice versa.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Janis has to go if he continues what he was doing last night. He took a kick out of the end zone and got to the 15 yard line. He did cover one punt well but was helped by some good hang time.

The play that surprised me was the little flare to Janis on the goal line. He was running at full speed turned up to get into the end zone and the CB knocked him backwards and stopped him from scoring. If Janis is such and athletic freak he has to knock the CB back not vice versa.
    He also showed no gumption on his slant, where the ILB stood on his route (wonder how he knew) and held his ground.

Any other player worth his salt gets around a stationary defender, or, if the defender moves, reacts in such a way that pass interference is called. Janis just ran into him of his own volition and fell down.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He also showed no gumption on his slant, where the ILB stood on his route (wonder how he knew) and held his ground.

Any other player worth his salt gets around a stationary defender, or, if the defender moves, reacts in such a way that pass interference is called. Janis just ran into him of his own volition and fell down.
    I didn't get the number of the player on that. Ugh, another crappy play. How does he just stop working his route and dump straight into the defender?

I was more mad at the no call until I saw the replay and saw the Bear's LB just standing there not grabbing the WR. Good no call ref.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Janis has to go if he continues what he was doing last night. He took a kick out of the end zone and got to the 15 yard line.
    We took kickoffs out of the endzone twice and got stopped WAY before the 25. That is entirely on Zook, as he should be enforcing every kick returner to TAKE A DAMN KNEE in the endzone.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!