Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    TELL me more about PELOTON. I have recently bought some ZOOM and DOCU and think they have some high upside in next ten years as well. I'm also pretty invested in Cloud Stocks and got into Square pretty early and still have that
    ZOOM is awesome and makes a great product. I should look at their stock too. They completely usurped the video chat market which is bound to grow 10x over the next 10 years. I use Zoom at least 20 times per work day and it's consistently excellent.

Peloton makes high end fitness equipment but their core product is a SaaS offering where you join fitness classes with other people via streaming from home. People love it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    ZOOM is awesome and makes a great product. I should look at their stock too. They completely usurped the video chat market which is bound to grow 10x over the next 10 years. I use Zoom at least 20 times per work day and it's consistently excellent.

Peloton makes high end fitness equipment but their core product is a SaaS offering where you join fitness classes with other people via streaming from home. People love it.

For what it's worth I bought Zoom in the 90's; I'm honestly looking at when to add to my positions. I think it's also a stock that can be a ten bagger. It' just IPO'd in the last year

I'm going to research Peloton; I need to get an understanding of the company before I throw some money there
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post

CURIOUS; have you been a buyer yet ? The more I research the stock, the more I'm liking the product
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?