Thread: Tell me again how the Packers have faith in Ty Montgomery.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    So you expected Green Bay to go into training camp with Ty Montgomery as basically the only RB on the entire roster?

We had to replace Starks and Lacy just from the 53 man roster...let alone the 3-4 other kids we'd bring in for camp. Only a complete idiot would suggest taking 3 RBs in the latter half of the draft is a sign that Green Bay has no faith in Ty.
    Yeah, because they have never went understaffed at RB, oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Yeah, because they have never went understaffed at RB, oh wait...
    So you are saying it is crazy to be understaffed...but the Packers have no faith in anyone on the roster since they actually drafted a few guys.

Perhaps they just learned a lesson last year and didn't want a repeat? You are reading way too much into this.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    So you are saying it is crazy to be understaffed...but the Packers have no faith in anyone on the roster since they actually drafted a few guys.

Perhaps they just learned a lesson last year and didn't want a repeat? You are reading way too much into this.
    I very well could be, and I really hope they did learn from last year. I don't think TT would ever admit last year was a screw up, but oh well.