View Poll Results: How Will J-Love's Career Play Out

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Black Hope (hall of famer)

5 23.81%
  • Poor man's Patrick Mahomes (good starter)

13 61.90%
  • Poor man's Dak Prescot (average starter)

2 9.52%
  • Black man's Steve Bono (career backup)

0 0%
  • Can't hold Butte's jockstrap (bust)

1 4.76%

Thread: How Will J-Love's Career Play Out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The thing that I don't get most of all is how these jags are so open for JLove but seemingly never were for Rod. What's up with that? Different offense? They were always open and ARod ain't throwing? It seems that the truth is a young QB is dangerous because they will attempt throws that an old one won't attempt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    The thing that I don't get most of all is how these jags are so open for JLove but seemingly never were for Rod. What's up with that? Different offense? They were always open and ARod ain't throwing? It seems that the truth is a young QB is dangerous because they will attempt throws that an old one won't attempt.

SO MANY said AROD won't throw to a guy til he trusts him. I always found that rather pathetic. Just throw to the guy who's open dammit. His zeroing in on Adams lost us games at times.

But on the other hand, our WR's are WAY BETTER NOW than what Adams had backing him up. But part of that is RODGERS fault for f'cking up our WR room up with this buddies who lacked talent

Thank the Jets want the Lizard or Cobb ? Those two guys, talent wise, would not crack our top 6 WR's and...on of them started for us last year
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    go watch the replays, a rod usually had guys open on every play

he just wasn't looking at them

Jordan love shouldn’t be swishing that champagne on his teeth. He gonna be toothless when we trade him to the Jets and that might lower is trade value.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    go watch the replays, a rod usually had guys open on every play

he just wasn't looking at them
    TRUTH