Page 418 of 563 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

I find this thread relaxing and therapeutic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Especially when Woody is around.
    C.H.U.D.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Especially when Woody is around.
    His posts put me to sleep. Whenever I have trouble sleeping at night, I just come on here and start reading one of Woody's novels.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    If what you say here is true, and Favre has no ill will as he said in his presser, then why single out the Packers to Peppers? Why not be a "gamesman" and tell him to win the Super Bowl? or to have a great rest of the season? Why bring up the Packers, unless there really is some animosity there?
    The absolute response to your query MJ is this based on my perception and true feelings about such a matter;

I really don't give a damn. It's the people like you and Patler and Scot Campbell and his admirers that get all bent out of shape about 'anything Brett Favre'. It's not even funnt to me anymore. It's really pathetic.

It's way too obvious to me that's certainly the TRUTH. I find that amazing in my personality and style of living life. I"m just somehow way different in how I view life and situations. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I have never really understood the mentality of some here at PackerRats. I've tried and tried to getr there but reqalize that's over the top masochistic.

You go on imagining and decipering and analyzing and judging and picking and criticizing as that fill your boots MJ.

I don't give a damn. That is where I'm trying to get the hoard of you fellas at PackerRats. Those of you...your Big Gang of supporters. The hoard here that don't have better things to do but jump all over a former Packer that brought us such glory. A former Packer that today with anyone worth their salt as an NFL fan has to admit he's the finest QB we have ever had the good fortune to watch playb and dedicate himself to for so long.
    Your the disloyal. Your the perverts in your hypocrisy. None of you have never errored in life. If that's the case your all liers as well.

Your all pathetic no hopelessly so, and that's too sad for me. None of your group has ever let go of Brett Favre. You want to hang him. Revive and hang him over and over and over again. Smarten up. The bunch of you need some common decency and proper moral training.

Your none of you any better than I am and might learn a lot from my manners and style.

GO Packers!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    His posts put me to sleep. Whenever I have trouble sleeping at night, I just come on here and start reading one of Woody's novels.
    I"m so glad I can help you out.

GO PACKERS!
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau View Post
    You just accused me of being "so angry" with him on the last page. Let's not split hairs, please.

That perception of you is based on how you defend him from any attackers on any issue. There are about 400 pages of it right here. You defend him endlessly and ignore or try to discredit any information that doesn't suit your point of view towards him, as I said below. You consistently take on all comers in defense of the Favre.

I'm not too bent out of shape, just amazed by how you continue to believe and defend what I see as illogical beliefs while remaining willfully ignorant of anything that doesn't support your viewpoint.
    Your a bloody bite in the arse mister. TRANSLATION ... a dificult personality type ... Just my opinion and I'll do my best to escape your wrath.

I gave you enough of my time and feel I was fair with you. Get some help with that anger. Lots out there for your life.

Bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Please put more superfluous punctuation into your posts. It helps the flow of your ideas come across. For an example, please read any of the 10k posts from Woodrow.
    What's it like Zool to go through life with such an ignorance in your personality. It has to be difficult. My sncere condolences to you.

Better get some cold water on that reactor.

This threads deserves to survive as it's just a part of the neighborhood. A nasty little core in a bigger city. One that the most sensable posters here at PackerRats can ignore after reading.

If this thread was a real life thing there would be bloodshed not just words into sentences. Claims and rebuttals. Debates or arguments. It's only on the Internet. If it was for real there could very well be blood. It can get that way at times.

Men will be men.

But this is not real. This is a place where we can arrive at some better place then we live in today. Why carry on and go beyond thinking something to actually admitting it by publishing it on a permanant (possible record). It can be like a tatoo that one day you'll regret.

Brett Favar is a guranteed HOFer boys and girl. Brett Favre is possibly one of the greatest Packers of all time. He's one of the greatest NFL QB all time. This is a footbal forum or this section of it is. It's not a thread where we should be passing on commentary that is rude to insulting and inciting deeper animosities.

If we go there we're all of us that do ... 'out to lunch' stupid.

So fire away kids. I'm done with any of you that needs to feed off of your anger or ignorance.

GO PACKERS !

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    What's it like Zool to go through life with such an ignorance in your personality. It has to be difficult. My sncere condolences to you.

In the words of the dearly departed, "Game. Set. Match motherfucker."
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Your ignoring skills are failing. You. This day.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Better get some cold water on that reactor.
    and ....... your going to moderate.? Give me a break SC. Take a rest please.

There has never been a more antagonistic silly acting poster on any forum than you man. Your a real piece of forgettable work man.

Your ignoring skills are failing. You. This day.
    Don't think so Zool. I'm not the first person on this planet that made you man. You love to antagonize. Your nowhere in sight until there is 'anything to do with me'. How is that Zool. It's like your on call. You and SC and Tarlam! the Terrible TRIO.

Your all just 'a joke'.

Have you asked SC to PM you whenever it's time to swing a little of your crap by me? It really is one of the sickest things I have ever experienced in my life. It's too obvious.

Just waiting for falco to appear. Then there are four. Poor me! How have I survived all of your attacks!?

Really falco?? Is he alive? You fellas put new mening on the word 'bully'.

Now I'm sorry to disappoint y'all.

Bye bye.

Don't think so Zool. I'm not the first person on this planet that made you man.

Bye bye.
    You made me a man? Dirty.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    It certainly is entertaining.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    In the words of the dearly departed, "Game. Set. Match motherfucker."
    Really and that's about it in my style. After six years of watching these fellas. You learn how to deal with their constant CRAP.

The problem with bullies is in their deepest psyche's they are such pathetic cowards.

You made me a man? Dirty.
    You know what I mean:

'Made you'. Figured out your style and manner of personality. You have a bully's attitude. Life must have been tough on you.

Whatever. I don't post you and 'YOU' don't post me ..., 'only' that really works. Nothing else ever has. Nothing else ever will. That's way too obvious.

Bye bye Zool.

I do not argue with posters.

Good one Woody!!!

Funny yesterday. Hilarious today.

You know what I mean:

'Made you'. Figured out your style and manner of personality. You have a bully's attitude. Life must have been tough on you.

Whatever. I don't post you and 'YOU' don't post me ..., 'only' that really works. Nothing else ever has. Nothing else ever will. That's way too obvious.

Bye bye Zool.
    Actually I rarely try and influence people here. You on the other hand do quite frequently and without any regard for them in any way. You can attempt your armchair psychology on me when you grab hold of a mirror and dig for a while first.

Your ignoring skills are quite horrible BTW.

Ohh I just wanted to post that I appreciate that over this issue that Tarlam hasn't posted me and that's really a good thing.

Thanks Tarlam. Just one of those ' Water and Oil ' things. Otherwise a damn mess like SC and I. Pathetic to even imagine Peace. It's like Damascus and Tel Aviv. Green and Orange.

JUST WRONG. (-: