Thread: Bosa still unsigned

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Joey Bosa was hands down, unquestionably the best rookie in football this year. Joe Thomas is on record as saying is a premier pass rusher and the best rookie he's ever played against.

This one was simple. Joey Bosa will be the 2nd best 3-4 DE in the league in a year or two. I kind of have to laugh at this thread. I only watched OSU a handful of times at the most but it was clear he was the best player... he was double or triple teamed often and he was STILL a beast!
    I kind of have to laugh at you. You don't even understand what this thread was about.

The subject of this thread was the contract controversy that kept Bosa out of camp. It had nothing to do with his talent. At most, side issues were that rookies who miss camp often seem to be set back in their development, and players who miss camp because of contract disputes often seem to have injury issues. (I say "seem" because we have no data to substantiate impressions about either issue.) The vast majority of the posts have been on topic. You were the one who wanted to divert the topic to a discussion about Bosa's talent. Most of the posts ignored you.

Now you come back and demean the purpose of the thread because Bosa has had a good year even after double-clutching at the start???? Why, has the contract issue changed, or been resolved with respect to the next draft class?

The thread has always been more about the basic contract issue than it ever was about a discussion of the player's talent. For the most part, the specific player was irrelevant to the issue.
    Last edited by Patler; 12-27-2016 at 05:41 AM.