Thread: Packers receiving corps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They start out with 8 WRs worth considering, 9 if McCaffrey is included. I think we end up keeping 7 WRs. That leaves one as odd man out - assuming no one gets injured and ends up on IR, and they don't manage to stash somebody on the practice squad. Forget McCaffrey. That leaves on other one gone. My obvious candidate would be Trevor Davis, who showed very little last season.

As was said, I will be damn pissed off if they fart around and don't give Janis a chance again - and I mean as a receiver, not just on special teams. The guy has been nothing but good every time he had an opportunity. This crap about being stupid or bad at running patterns, etc. I think is just making excuses for the coaching staff not playing him enough.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    They start out with 8 WRs worth considering, 9 if McCaffrey is included. I think we end up keeping 7 WRs. That leaves one as odd man out - assuming no one gets injured and ends up on IR, and they don't manage to stash somebody on the practice squad. Forget McCaffrey. That leaves on other one gone. My obvious candidate would be Trevor Davis, who showed very little last season.

As was said, I will be damn pissed off if they fart around and don't give Janis a chance again - and I mean as a receiver, not just on special teams. The guy has been nothing but good every time he had an opportunity. This crap about being stupid or bad at running patterns, etc. I think is just making excuses for the coaching staff not playing him enough.
    The coaches aren't stupid. If Janis is as good as you say, he'd be playing. They could use his speed, but speed ain't enough. The difference between Jordy Nelson and Jeff Janis is that Nelson does things the right way all the time. Janis some of the time.