Thread: How do you beat the Seahawks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    OK I'm with you on the post/skinny post sitting down or the throw being made in the seam under the middle safety not over the top. I was thinking you meant a deep middle route with the post. Definitely need space between the fly and medium post/skinny/dig. That would work too.

With the speed and tackling ability of Seattle it's hard to see Lacy having a big day with screens or dump offs. Maybe a little rain with slow the field down.

All I know is - IT'S GAMEDAY - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP STYLE!

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    OK I'm with you on the post/skinny post sitting down or the throw being made in the seam under the middle safety not over the top. I was thinking you meant a deep middle route with the post. Definitely need space between the fly and medium post/skinny/dig. That would work too.

With the speed and tackling ability of Seattle it's hard to see Lacy having a big day with screens or dump offs. Maybe a little rain with slow the field down.

All I know is - IT'S GAMEDAY - NFC CHAMPIONSHIP STYLE!
    Wind is going to affect Seattle's passing game more than Green Bay's. Wilson tends to throw with more arc than Rodgers.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.