Thread: 2018 Playoffs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Didn't Pederson assert in the preseason that this year's Balding Eagles are as talented as the '96 Packers? Bet there were a few folks who thought he was crazy.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

twitter video can bite it

https://twitter.com/jasonjwilde/stat...58862201909248

Dave Zirin @EdgeofSports
    My annual reminder that LeGarrette Blount is the nephew of the late, great legendary musician Sun Ra.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Didn't Pederson assert in the preseason that this year's Balding Eagles are as talented as the '96 Packers? Bet there were a few folks who thought he was crazy.
    He learned that from Favre. Any good team Favre was on, he compared to the '96 Packers.

It was never true.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

2017 Eagles: Offense 8, Defense 5, ST 16

1996 Packers: Offense 3, Defense 1, ST 2

Nope.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    2017 Eagles: Offense 8, Defense 5, ST 16

1996 Packers: Offense 3, Defense 1, ST 2

Nope.
    As the saying goes, stats are sometimes misleading. Eagles O might've finished #1 overall had Wentz not gotten KIA. Other than special teams, both teams are ranked similarly.

I'm happy for Pederson. I'm happy that the Eagles have become another team that has debunked the "draft and develop" bullshit. I'm happy that Queen fans living in Minnesota will have to deal with the Eagles again during Super Bowl week.

But make no mistake, I want the Eagles to lose to the American Patriots, partly b/c Eagle fans (though not all of them) are a bunch of arrogant motherfuckers. Mostly, I want the Pats to win cos I'm a staunch supporter of Belichickism.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.