Thread: A.J. Hawk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    """If you were making a movie you'd cast him as the linebacker," said Rich Snead, director of player personnel for the Tennessee Titans. Snead said Hawk was better coming out than Keith Brooking and way better than Jonathan Vilma and James Farrior. ""

Better than Vilma.

AJ HAWK IS OUR GUY; he's a Packer Man

Intense
    Great Attitude
    Smash Mouth
    Pro Ready
    Great Tackler
    Inspirational

THE LEADER OF THE PACKER D for the next Decade.

HE GOT HAWK'D !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    """If you were making a movie you'd cast him as the linebacker," said Rich Snead, director of player personnel for the Tennessee Titans. Snead said Hawk was better coming out than Keith Brooking and way better than Jonathan Vilma and James Farrior. ""

Better than Vilma.

AJ HAWK IS OUR GUY; he's a Packer Man

Intense
    Great Attitude
    Smash Mouth
    Pro Ready
    Great Tackler
    Inspirational

THE LEADER OF THE PACKER D for the next Decade.

HE GOT HAWK'D !!
    Smash mouth!

For two years he looked like this player with those athletic traits, then everything came apart. I think he had an injury and then he rebuilt himself for teh 3-4 and lost all that quickness and speed.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Smash mouth!

For two years he looked like this player with those athletic traits, then everything came apart. I think he had an injury and then he rebuilt himself for teh 3-4 and lost all that quickness and speed.
    If he was so terrible, it should have been easy to fill his spot with any jack off. Yet anyone they put in there doesn't look leaps and bounds better than Hawk. To the contrary, they are worse if for no other reason they are far from dependable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    If he was so terrible, it should have been easy to fill his spot with any jack off. Yet anyone they put in there doesn't look leaps and bounds better than Hawk. To the contrary, they are worse if for no other reason they are far from dependable.
    Terrible? Maybe at the end with the ankle/foot injury.

But after being compared to Urlacher, with athletic measurables to match, he really settled into average for the balance of his career. That is quite a comedown by itself.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Smash mouth!

Ponders if I cursed him

I expected him to be a star but he never got there
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

25 year old me sounds like a cocky idiot. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    25 year old me sounds like a cocky idiot. Ugh.
    So what's changed?

I keed! I keed!

Bishop was always better