Thread: Brady 4 Game Suspension Upheld

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The most shocking thing to me was that the PA s would send low level emplyees into the visitors locker room during pregame to find and steal the other teams scripted plays. When teams caught on to it and tried to lock the doors or have them guarded, pats emplyees would say they couldn't because it was a fire hazard.

The pats also were said to have sent team employees to the visitors hotels pool ng for playbooks or game notes

I think k there should be a new investigation opened, and if any of this is true, belechek should be banned for life

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    The most shocking thing to me was that the PA s would send low level emplyees into the visitors locker room during pregame to find and steal the other teams scripted plays. When teams caught on to it and tried to lock the doors or have them guarded, pats emplyees would say they couldn't because it was a fire hazard.

The pats also were said to have sent team employees to the visitors hotels pool ng for playbooks or game notes

I think k there should be a new investigation opened, and if any of this is true, belechek should be banned for life
    For me, it was that they would have guys on the sidelines wearing their shirts inside out, taping over logos, and wearing Patriots TV or Kraft Productions credentials. Obviously that's a sign that you know what you were doing was wrong and you shouldn't be doing it.

How could Belicheck then feign ignorance and say it was a misinterpretation of a rule?
    Go PACK