Thread: Official Rams Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think Runyan might have been offsides rather than Nijman.

Bulaga comes on the Wilde and Tausch show once a week and studies and breaks down our OL. It's a great listen.

Runyan has had some really bad mental mistakes this year in terms of forgetting about his blocking assignments in certain plays
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Bulaga comes on the Wilde and Tausch show once a week and studies and breaks down our OL. It's a great listen.

Runyan has had some really bad mental mistakes this year in terms of forgetting about his blocking assignments in certain plays
    Runyan hasn't been as good. The stagnation of players (or lack of development) on this team is worrying.
    I've heard Mike Wahle say that except for Zach Tom the OL's footwork is garbage, even Jenkins has been iffy, but I think he rushed back from his MCL and is rounding back into shape.
    They just haven't been playing with good fundamentals which tells me something isn't happening with the coaching.

On another note, nice to see a stop by the defense.

Runyan back.

He better block.

Vikings started Jaren Hall, then put Josh Dobbs in and is sacked for a safety. Baseball season is over, but ATL 5 MIN 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

I've seen a lot of plays where a guy came in unblocked because either Myers or Runyan missed his blocking assignment. Myers has been getting blamed a lot, but maybe the problem has been Runyan.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

underthrown by a mile

had watson for the TD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I've seen a lot of plays where a guy came in unblocked because either Myers or Runyan missed his blocking assignment. Myers has been getting blamed a lot, but maybe the problem has been Runyan.

According to Bulaga and Tauscher it's been BOTH.

They both consider the drafting of Myers the epic draft day F'ck up as nearly everbody, but Green Bay didn't have Myers rated as the top C in the draft
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?