Thread: Official OTA/Minicamp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Watch Love against the Chiefs. They were basically daring the offense to throw over the middle and we refused. It's part of the game plan, it's not necessarily a flaw of Rodgers personally. We'll see this season, though, assuming the offense maintains the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Watch Love against the Chiefs. They were basically daring the offense to throw over the middle and we refused. It's part of the game plan, it's not necessarily a flaw of Rodgers personally. We'll see this season, though, assuming the offense maintains the status quo.
    They might game plan that way. On the other hand, it seems like Rodgers has been doing this most of his career, predating MLF, but I haven't seen any stats to back that up.

It will be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I don't think you can draw big conclusions from a first time starter on a few days notice being blitzed every down. Love was much better in the 2nd half of that game when he calmed down and had a halftime to look at tape and see where to go with the ball vs the blitz.

Rodgers has never used the middle of the field much. I watched Tonyan catching preseason passes behind the LB in front of the S with Boyle throwing the ball. Then when the season started I never saw those completions again. I have a very strong hunch we will see it this year and fans of Rodgers will claim its because we never had a TE like Musgrave.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.