Thread: Duds and Studs, Bears Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Good bye Randall you are terrible and a quitter. Jones Nice damn running, actually looked like an NFL RB.

Tony Romo, guy is awesome to listen too.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Good bye Randall you are terrible and a quitter. Jones Nice damn running, actually looked like an NFL RB.

Tony Romo, guy is awesome to listen too.
    Romo's tactical stream-of-consciousness is fun but what really hit me last night was his sense of humor. The guy has a knack for entertainment.

2 prime examples: 1.) McCarthy caught dropping multiple F-bombs on camera. Romo immediately modulates slightly to this aww-shucks voice, "oh shoot. Gosh darn it!"
    2.) Guessing a 4th-and-short playcall correctly as a bootleg saying "McCarthy seems like a bootleg guy, don't you think?" Nantz noted every goddamn bootleg for the rest of the game after that because not only was Romo right, he was slightly hilarious in doing so.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Romo's tactical stream-of-consciousness is fun but what really hit me last night was his sense of humor. The guy has a knack for entertainment.

2 prime examples: 1.) McCarthy caught dropping multiple F-bombs on camera. Romo immediately modulates slightly to this aww-shucks voice, "oh shoot. Gosh darn it!"
    2.) Guessing a 4th-and-short playcall correctly as a bootleg saying "McCarthy seems like a bootleg guy, don't you think?" Nantz noted every goddamn bootleg for the rest of the game after that because not only was Romo right, he was slightly hilarious in doing so.
    the "oh shoot, gosh darn it" line when fat mike was saying something along the lines of "thats fucking shit" was classic

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post

I got a laugh out of when Tony lamented about yet another flag thrown saying - I'm paraphrasing here - Oh good, we can't have the game run smoothly.