Thread: Brett Hundley - Ongoing discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Amazing how much better he looked when he's not bailing out back and to the right play after play. He's still a touch slow on some sideline routes but looked real good all in all
    Before Hundley ever had any meaningful playing time, I thought the guy had real potential to be a very good quarterback in the NFL. I even suggested that if he appeared to be that good, they ought to trade Rodgers for a boatload of picks.

After the Baltimore game, I said that Hundley was a terrible quarterback, especially for a guy who's had two years to watch and learn and figure it out. I couldn't believe that MM would think he was better than signing Kaepernick. I was disappointed with Hundley; he was terrible.

After the Pittsburgh game I am thinking that Hundley has the potential to be a decent, maybe slightly-below average starting NFL QB.

This proves that I have been right about Hundley each time I have assessed him.

Man, am I good.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Before Hundley ever had any meaningful playing time, I thought the guy had real potential to be a very good quarterback in the NFL. I even suggested that if he appeared to be that good, they ought to trade Rodgers for a boatload of picks.

After the Baltimore game, I said that Hundley was a terrible quarterback, especially for a guy who's had two years to watch and learn and figure it out. I couldn't believe that MM would think he was better than signing Kaepernick. I was disappointed with Hundley; he was terrible.

After the Pittsburgh game I am thinking that Hundley has the potential to be a decent, maybe slightly-below average starting NFL QB.

This proves that I have been right about Hundley each time I have assessed him.

Man, am I good.
    You have overfit your data. You are over explaining the past but performing horribly in predicting the future. We are going to terminate your contract and put red in charge of player development.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.