Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
I don't think it was you Bobblehead, but i'm not worried enough to go back and look. I'm just saying, Ted is finally utilizing the other avenue to make this team better and folks still aren't happy. I'm thinking damn, FA isn't even over with, maybe there is a chance he brings in some D help too. I won't hold my breath, but i'm not leading a lynch mob either.

After years and years of complaining about not using FA, to jump on him after he does invalidates lots of opinions about that topic to me. I used to complain about him not using FA to fill holes so he can then use the draft to fill other holes, and I thought it was valid. Until he used FA to fill a hole he no longer has to address in the draft. That makes me happy. If you then change the complaint to he didn't fill the hole I wanted him to fill, then that opinion is invalidated to me. Bc at that point its about you. Not the team. I'm not asking TT to fill every hole on our team in FA. Just utilize that way in which to IMPROVE this team. Richard Rodgers as a no. 3 is a lot better than Richard Rodgers as a no. 2, any way you look at it.
i think its because a lot of us are feeling he's finally going after free agent, but maybe not on the side of the ball we need most

if he now signs a couple of guys on defense, all will be good