Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wish I would have dumped half of my TSLA a few days ago, but I did do it today and picked up some other "discounted" stocks so it was likely a was. Bought 1/3 of AAPL, 1/3 of ZM, and 1/3 of SHOP.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Wish I would have dumped half of my TSLA a few days ago, but I did do it today and picked up some other "discounted" stocks so it was likely a was. Bought 1/3 of AAPL, 1/3 of ZM, and 1/3 of SHOP.
    You won't be sorry, TSLA got rejected for S&P. As far as Zoom, not sure I understand the love cause the barrier for entry in this market is tiny for just about any other well funded large company.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    As far as Zoom, not sure I understand the love cause the barrier for entry in this market is tiny for just about any other well funded large company.
    That is my concern with ZM, and they have just a single "product". Zoom is the online meeting answer right now for many, but there have been a lot of other online meeting options in the past, and I see no reason why there won't be new ones, or resurrected old ones in the future. I don't know what ZM or anyone can do to protect their market.