Pick NO. 122 Titans (From Eagles) Huff, Marqueston FS 5'11" 196 Wyoming 5.2

23(123) Seahawks (From Bengals) Norwood, Kevin WR 6'2" 198 Alabama 5.3

24(124) Chiefs Thomas, De'Anthony RB 5'9" 174 Oregon 5.3

25(125) Dolphins (From Chargers) Aikens, Walt CB 6'1" 205 Liberty 5.1

26(126) Saints Fortt, Khairi ILB 6'2" 248 California 5.2

27(127) Browns (From Colts) Desir, Pierre CB 6'1" 198 Lindenwood 5.3

There goes B.'s guy.

28(128) Panthers Boston, Tre SS 6'0" 204 North Carolina 5.1
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Round 4, Pick 21 (121) Carl Bradford OLB 6'1" 250 Arizona State 5.3

Pick Analysis:

"I don't think he's long enough to be an edge pass-rush guy in the NFL. There is lots of hustle and he has a great motor. This kid went to the NFL Scouting Combine and showed athleticism. But what's his best position? I think inside linebacker in a 3-4 defense. Green Bay just took him and that's where I see him." -- Mike Mayock

Comment woodbuck27:

Mike Mayock went on to say that this prospect is only one of three in the draft that might edge rush on a situational basis like Michael Sam; but if the Packers use him a an ILB he hopefully develops into an every down player....See his way better than average athleticism.

This is an exciting pick.

That means of the five so far three look really good to me FS; WR and this player that projects to ILB. One is very hopeful at DT; and well ....there's the TE prospect named Mr. Rodgers. This is a frown and that pick.

TT is certainly covering the bases in terms of need.

Now TT goes Defensive Back... CB or SS or Guard... @ Pick NO. 161 and at the end of Round 5 >>> Pick NO. 176.

I hope he's lined up a kick return guy.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-10-2014 at 01:00 PM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    This draft has been all needs to far (maybe not the DT) and that makes me nervous.
    Not me I love every pick so far, its a deep draft so why not go after need? Our first two picks were no brainers... HaHa and Adams were the best two players left at their positions imo. Our 3rd round picks no one knew about and thats because they both played on shitty teams. After reading up on both picks they make a lot of sense and the fact a TE was taken right after Rodgers who knows if he would have lasted until the 4th. Seems like we got a steal in the 4th also with Carl Bradford if he can make the switch to ILB. Again I love the fact that we have filled all our needs....we didn't go after a safety last season and look how that turned out.

Blog Entries
    love the pick as well
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Carl Bradford sounds like Desmond Bishop II.
    I don't think he'll play OLB.
    They'll start him on ST and he'll be a demon there and he'll eventually push the law firm of Lattimore, Barrington and Jones for an ILB spot. (Hawk isn't going anywhere.)

Was ranked by many as a Day 2 pick, so maybe this makes up for the R3 picks which people are debating.

Love the Vikings pick on Yankey.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Not me I love every pick so far, its a deep draft so why not go after need? Our first two picks were no brainers... HaHa and Adams were the best two players left at their positions imo. Our 3rd round picks no one knew about and thats because they both played on shitty teams. After reading up on both picks they make a lot of sense and the fact a TE was taken right after Rodgers who knows if he would have lasted until the 4th. Seems like we got a steal in the 4th also with Carl Bradford if he can make the switch to ILB. Again I love the fact that we have filled all our needs....we didn't go after a safety last season and look how that turned out.
    Not saying they have left value on board (according to their values) for need. Just saying this draft so far has tracked very closely to team needs. That is unusual outside of 2011 and perhaps Jones last year.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Was also hoping they'd double dip at QB and grab Savage but not sure that would have made sense.

I'm thinking we take a CB or OL with our next pick. I would love if we took CB Rashhad Reynolds or OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

Packers select C Corey Linsley from Ohio St with their 5th round pick.

Did they trade up?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Nope and we still have our comp. 5th round pick coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Did they trade up?

Nope.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Did they trade up?
    I don't think they did.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Blog Entries
    Harvey...what is your assessment of the schmuck from OSU ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Packers select C Corey Linsley from Ohio St with their 5th round pick.
    Ulp! There goes my claim down the toilet. At least I can say he played other positions in 2011
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Not surprisingly...TT and staff's evaluation/grade of someone is higher than projected on NFL.com, which has Corey Linsley as a 7th or priority free agent. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profil...ley?id=2543631 Hope he's better than Caleb Schlauderefffffffff
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Draft Abbrederis!!
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    Draft Abbrederis!!
    -cosigned!
    To much of a good thing is an awesome thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Was also hoping they'd double dip at QB and grab Savage but not sure that would have made sense.
    Rastak:

How do you see your teams draft going so far ?