Thread: "PACKER POISED FOR FREE AGENT PURSUITS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It'd be like signing Jermichael Finley after his injuries.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    It'd be like signing Jermichael Finley after his injuries.
    I wasn't aware Graham is attempting to return from a catastrophic, potentially career-ending injury. And how the fuck is the guy "injury-prone?" Dude missed 5 games in 2015 (a fluke), but played in at least 15 games in each of his 7 other seasons. By comparison, A-Rod has landed on the IR at least 3 times in his career, in addition to dealing with calf problems once - Is Rodgers injury-prone?

I could see Graham reviving his career in GB the way Tony G did in Atlanta. German Shepherd needs to sign Graham. Whatever it takes.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 02-23-2018 at 08:19 AM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    I wasn't aware Graham is attempting to return from a catastrophic, potentially career-ending injury. And how the fuck is the guy "injury-prone?" Dude missed 5 games in 2015 (a fluke), but played in at least 15 games in each of his 7 other seasons. By comparison, A-Rod has landed on the IR at least 3 times in his career, in addition to dealing with calf problems once - Is Rodgers injury-prone?

I could see Graham reviving his career in GB the way Tony G did in Atlanta. German Shepherd needs to sign Graham. Whatever it takes.

Fifty-seven catches last year? Started thirteen games? Nine yards per catch? Dude, Richard Rodgers can do that.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Fifty-seven catches last year? Started thirteen games? Nine yards per catch? Dude, Richard Rodgers can do that.
    Rodgers would start more games.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Tell me, which season exactly did Dick Rod started at least 13 games, caught 57 passes, averaged 9 yds a catch and scored 10 tds.

Using your logic, Adams is overpaid. Dude never once reached 1000 yds receiving and he’s injury prone.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.