Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaire View Post
    I have zero confidence in Love. It's his confidence, command in the huddle, the head stuff.
    I feel the exact opposite. I love his calmness in the pocket. He's got swag, and his teammates seem to gravitate to him. Even in the one preseason game, he kept his composure--despite the OL playing poorly in front of him. That checkdown to A.J. Dillon and the pass to Sternberger being two examples. I also liked the way he easily threw "off platform".

My main concern with Love is not arm strength, accuracy, mental aptitude, leadership. It's the fact he has a bit of a windup, and I don't think he's the quickest getting the ball out. Hopefully, he can improve on that.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I feel the exact opposite. I love his calmness in the pocket. He's got swag, and his teammates seem to gravitate to him. Even in the one preseason game, he kept his composure--despite the OL playing poorly in front of him. That checkdown to A.J. Dillon and the pass to Sternberger being two examples. I also liked the way he easily threw "off platform".

My main concern with Love is not arm strength, accuracy, mental aptitude, leadership. It's the fact he has a bit of a windup, and I don't think he's the quickest getting the ball out. Hopefully, he can improve on that.
    My concerns are accuracy and mental aptitude. I haven't really noticed the slow throwing motion but Byron Leftwich comes to mind lol.

Love has a great arm, but to me from what I've seen it's not very accurate.

But everyone in the NFL has a pretty good arm and is reasonably accurate. The mental part is what separates the backups from the top notch starters.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Love has a great arm, but to me from what I've seen it's not very accurate.
    I think most Packer fans are clueless about the relative accuracy of NFL QBs after watching 30 years of HOF caliber QB play.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!