Thread: Eagles Cut DeSean Jackson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Is he any worse than Andre Rison? Doubt it. And even though he's injury prone!, he probably won't get injured every time he's tackled, like Terry Glenn.
    I always forget about TG's time with the Packers. I remember looking forward to his playing for GB, and I didn't think he had an awful season (just checked, 56 catches for 817 yards) and he played in 15 games. I wonder why they soured on him so quickly? I think they traded him away for a 6th rounder, but not sure.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I always forget about TG's time with the Packers. I remember looking forward to his playing for GB, and I didn't think he had an awful season (just checked, 56 catches for 817 yards) and he played in 15 games. I wonder why they soured on him so quickly? I think they traded him away for a 6th rounder, but not sure.
    If he had 56 catches he has at least that many concussions and came off the field for a play or two each time. Remarkable healing ability, actually.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.