Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Okay, I've already offered my last two cents on what I want out of the draft (but I'm less unsold on the ILBs as I was three days ago, so I suppose I'd be okay with either of them).

But I think all four will be gone (HHCD and Pryor to other teams), Mosley to Pittsburgh, and Shazier to Chicago. Chicago likes them their LBs, especially if they think Green Bay wants one. Plus, they've been known to pounce on picks we want GB to take.

So with all four gone, I have no idea what way TT will go. Outside those four, I'm either hoping another top tier talent gets pushed down, or he trades back. So likely that he trades back...
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    and Shazier to Chicago. Chicago likes them their LBs, especially if they think Green Bay wants one. Plus, they've been known to pounce on picks we want GB to take.

I've been worried about this too. If so, I hope every bad thing about Shazier comes to pass. I'd rather have Chicago deal with Blackhawk; they're used to it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Okay, I've already offered my last two cents on what I want out of the draft (but I'm less unsold on the ILBs as I was three days ago, so I suppose I'd be okay with either of them).

But I think all four will be gone (HHCD and Pryor to other teams), Mosley to Pittsburgh, and Shazier to Chicago. Chicago likes them their LBs, especially if they think Green Bay wants one. Plus, they've been known to pounce on picks we want GB to take.

So with all four gone, I have no idea what way TT will go. Outside those four, I'm either hoping another top tier talent gets pushed down, or he trades back. So likely that he trades back...
    Wouldn't surprise me if Chicago takes Shazier. Those Bastards took Shea McClellin in 2012, knowing full well he doesn't fit their system and, at the time, seemed a perfect fit for GB. Instead, we end up with Nick "Tweener" Perrry.