Thread: The Catch Rule

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Just allow Stick-um back and the vast majority of these catch issues go away.
    The gloves that the WR wear now a days are almost like using stick-um. We were getting a pair for my son and I tried a pair on. My son was throwing the ball and I could easily 1 hand catch the ball away from my body.

I told my son he could only wear the gloves during his games and not during practice. He needs to learn how to catch the ball without that much of an advantage.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    The gloves that the WR wear now a days are almost like using stick-um. We were getting a pair for my son and I tried a pair on. My son was throwing the ball and I could easily 1 hand catch the ball away from my body.

I told my son he could only wear the gloves during his games and not during practice. He needs to learn how to catch the ball without that much of an advantage.
    I’ll second this, I tried on a pair at dicks in Green Bay 2 or 3 years ago and was shocked

How anyone wearing these could not catch a ball that hits them in the hands if just ridiculous

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I’ll second this, I tried on a pair of dicks in Green Bay 2 or 3 years ago and was shocked
    FIFY
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!