Thread: Bryan Bulaga Bulked Up in Rehab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I heard Bryon stopped Julius cold twice during one on ones today while in pads.
    And CM3.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    And CM3.

...while getting reps at LT. Don't cast it in stone yet that Bakhtiari is the starter at LT,

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

...while getting reps at LT. Don't cast it in stone yet that Bakhtiari is the starter at LT,
    Hadn't read that Bulaga had been on the left. Where did you see it?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Hadn't read that Bulaga had been on the left. Where did you see it?
    Either GBPG or JSO. They mentioned that he beat Peppers twice at his regular RT position, and Matthews once while lining up as a LT. I read a bunch of different articles, but I will see if I can find it. I found it especially noteworthy that Bulaga was taking reps there this early, which indicates that Sherrod might not be solidly in their plans so that Bulaga would have to be the backup on the left, or that they want to do everything to be better than Bakhtiari was last year, either with an improved Bakhtiari or with the 2013 plan of Bulaga on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Either GBPG or JSO. They mentioned that he beat Peppers twice at his regular RT position, and Matthews once while lining up as a LT. I read a bunch of different articles, but I will see if I can find it. I found it especially noteworthy that Bulaga was taking reps there this early, which indicates that Sherrod might not be solidly in their plans so that Bulaga would have to be the backup on the left, or that they want to do everything to be better than Bakhtiari was last year, either with an improved Bakhtiari or with the 2013 plan of Bulaga on the left.
    Remember these are just 1-on-1s and I thought I read that they wanted him to go against Clay in the first matchup. Clay rushes from that side so he probably just adjusted his stance and footwork and they went at it. Then back to the right side. Maybe there's more to it, but I personally wouldn't read anything about Sherrod into it at this point.

GBPG:

■ Bulaga had a strong day in one-on-one drills, winning a battle against Clay Matthews while lining up at left tackle and then holding his own against Julius Peppers twice from his usual post at right tackle.
    http://www.packersnews.com/story/spo...gles/13299123/