I'm not concerned about any of his four.

TE - Not a big deal. The offense requires a bunch of receiving threats, it doesn't matter if one is an exceptional TE or not. Lacy emerged as a receiving threat last year, WR should be at least 4 deep in quality this year, maybe even 5 deep; R Rodgers should get better; and Quarless is adequate to get by with anyway. They can put plenty-enough receiving threats on the field at any time.

Hayward & Daniels - Plenty of time to do something if they want to, and if they don't, I'm not concerned. History has shown the Packers do quite well in their decision making concerning their own FAs. When the Packers do extend a guy with a year left, it usually happens during camp or early in the season. One could get done yet.

3rd string QB - the writer criticizes lack of depth at TE because one might get hurt in camp, then argues that it is a mistake having 4 decent QB prospects when it seems clear they will keep three. Gee, what if one gets hurt in camp? Blanchard has quite an injury history as it is, who knows if he will survive camp. Trading up for Hundley was inconsequential, they still had 8 picks in a seven round draft. They gave up a low seventh round pick. Gee, what a waste! I doubt the "investment" guarantees Hundley a roster spot anymore that if they waited for him to fall to them at their regular position, the extra 7th round investment in him is often a PS player when all is said and done at the end of camp anyway. That is where Hundley might end up, regardless. Or, maybe Blanchard or Tolzien will show enough for some kind of trade at the end of camp.