Thread: 2015 Packers Training Camp and Triage Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Randall seems to be showing up quite a bit. Interested to see what he does when the pads come on.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    Randall seems to be showing up quite a bit. Interested to see what he does when the pads come on.
    Well, he looks like a flag-football player in pads too
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 26m26 minutes ago
    New at #Packers Insiders Blog: McCarthy: Abbrederis suffered a concussion http://pck.rs/1Solkgl
    Again? This football thing isn't gonna work out. Injury settlement time.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/320291621.html
    News of the concussion, however, brings into focus a problem explored by front office personnel at the NFL scouting combine in 2014. Executives in personnel from four teams told the Journal Sentinel at the time about what they believed to be a history of concussions for Abbrederis.

Two scouts told the newspaper Abbrederis had suffered "three or four" concussions.

"I've heard it's three or four," a personnel director for an NFL team said at the combine in 2014. "I've got to find out the depth of it. I love him, but it makes me nervous."

At the time, Abbrederis insisted he had suffered just a single concussion in September of 2012 against Oregon State. "And it wasn't even a bad one," he said at the combine.

But Abberderis also suffered head injuries on two other occassions during his collegiate career: The first came against Penn State in November of 2012, and the second against Northwestern in October of 2013.
    Last edited by Harlan Huckleby; 07-31-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Wilde: But when they were in nickel, Matthews was outside and rookie ILB Jake Ryan got the call next to Sam Barrington.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wilde: But when they were in nickel, Matthews was outside and rookie ILB Jake Ryan got the call next to Sam Barrington.
    I know it's just the 2nd day of camp, but isn't that the opposite of how they did things the 2nd half of last year? Didn't Matthews play inside in nickel and outside the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I know it's just the 2nd day of camp, but isn't that the opposite of how they did things the 2nd half of last year? Didn't Matthews play inside in nickel and outside the rest?
    Nope. He was ILB in base defense and some nickel (often blitzing). OLB some nickel, all dime and other obvious passing situations.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

So the nickel was a 2-4, with a slow ILB (Barrington), and a moderately slow rookie ILB (Ryan) on the field??

How far behind Lynch was Barrington on that wheel route that went for a big gainer in the NFCCG??

oy vey

Somebody within driving distance of GB needs to go dunderdummy hunting and put that SOB out of our misery!!!
    wist