Thread: Packers in trouble with league now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    So Florio says if the packers were forced to waive rodgers he would be claimed by the browns and retire? Why, The browns have a similar roster and own the #1 pick coming up. Rodgers would be in a much better position right?
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    So Florio says if the packers were forced to waive rodgers he would be claimed by the browns and retire? Why, The browns have a similar roster and own the #1 pick coming up. Rodgers would be in a much better position right?
    It would be the second time Dorsey brought in Rodgers.

Obviously Dorsey is superior to Ted and Stubby.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    So rookie to be Eli Manning won't sign with San Diego because they are a cluster*ck, but Rodgers is going to sign with the Browns because they have a lot of #1 picks?

Just say it to yourself slowly, "Willingly signs with Browns and lame duck Hue Jackson".
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.