Thread: More Banjo: Week 3 vs Lions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nick Perry, Daniels and Matthews give us an elite pass rushing trio!
    We need shields back
    Can't wait for Pennel and Guion to be back in the fold. Clark is ok, but will benefit by having lower snaps his rookie year
    Having Nelson back is a big deal
    young Lacy didn't remind me of Bettis, but now he does. I'm a big lacy fan right now
    Teams seem to give us the slant. AR just needs to take it consistently.
    OL looks good, three weeks in a row.
    I never thought I'd say it, but I miss Burnett. He helps glue it all together

The Packers look good. Let's go another three or four weeks, hope for some health breaks and see if we evolve into a contender.
    Nothing (besides shields possibly being done for his career) makes me think we're not poised for a run.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Nothing (besides shields possibly being done for his career) makes me think we're not poised for a run.
    me too

We need shields back
    Can't wait for Pennel and Guion to be back in the fold. Clark is ok, but will benefit by having lower snaps his rookie year
    young Lacy didn't remind me of Bettis, but now he does. I'm a big lacy fan right now

The Packers look good. Let's go another three or four weeks, hope for some health breaks and see if we evolve into a contender.
    This is a good point. Often we think teams either are or aren't contenders in a given year, but teams evolve - or devolve - during the year. So it's early. Though if Rodgers and the offense had looked douchy again, it would have been difficult to imagine them growing or getting out of that at all.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

We need shields back

GMTA

I'd like to see the Packers hit more slants too, but I disagree that they were available. The lack of need for blitzing by opponents/getting a significant pass rush with just 3 or 4 allows them to jump those slants or have LBs in those short zones.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?