Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bucs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Winners:
    Haha CD
    QFT.

I saw Dix outran coverage on a bomb and missed yet another open field tackle on a short pass that turned into a long gain. He did have a pass breakup, but that shoulda been a pick.

Fill my memory. When's the last time the guy made a play? Cos its been sooooooo long, I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    QFT.

I saw Dix outran coverage on a bomb and missed yet another open field tackle on a short pass that turned into a long gain. He did have a pass breakup, but that shoulda been a pick.

Fill my memory. When's the last time the guy made a play? Cos its been sooooooo long, I can't remember.
    You have to grade this with MD Jennings as point of reference. HCD has at least freed up Burnett to make plays. Take small victories where you can.

QFT.

Also two tackles for loss.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Also two tackles for loss.
    I'll keep an eye out for Dix when I watch the NFL Shortcuts of this game trm. From what I saw watching the game "live" on TV, Dix didn't look like no stud.

Note: Live TV nowadays is usually shown on 5-60 seconds tape delay. I fucking hate it cos people at the stadium get to perceive the outcome of a play before I do.

Blog Entries
    I'll keep an eye out for Dix when I watch the NFL Shortcuts of this game trm. From what I saw watching the game "live" on TV, Dix didn't look like no stud.

Note: Live TV nowadays is usually shown on 5-60 seconds tape delay. I fucking hate it cos people at the stadium already perceived the outcome of a play before I do.
    The best safety tandem since Robinson-Butler, played spectacularly.

Dix is the best rookie safety in my memory. Collins had poor 1st year, Butler played CB.

Merry Christmas, Tanky.

Enjoy your hanging.

Take it like a man.