Thread: OFFICIAL other games thread - accept no substitutes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If Rodgers can get this kind of time against the Seahawks and has a weakness in the secondary to exploit, the Packers will be in business.

Still not sure of how successful the defense can be.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    If Rodgers can get this kind of time against the Seahawks and has a weakness in the secondary to exploit, the Packers will be in business.

Need to avoid leaking the big play mostly.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL

Brady on complaints about 4 OL in game: "Maybe those guys gotta study the rule book and figure it out."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post

Carolina is a much better D than the Packers, not saying they can't stop Seattle if they play them. I just very much doubt it, the Packer defense isn't exactly confidence inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Carolina is a much better D than the Packers, not saying they can't stop Seattle if they play them. I just very much doubt it, the Packer defense isn't exactly confidence inspiring.
    The Panthers have been terrible on D at points this year. Their secondary has two starters who are marginal on their best days. The strength of this team is its front seven and the best player, Hardy, is on the Inactive list. They aren't that good.

That's how the Packers scored 38 on them.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The Panthers have been terrible on D at points this year. Their secondary has two starters who are marginal on their best days. The strength of this team is its front seven and the best player, Hardy, is on the Inactive list. They aren't that good.

That's how the Packers scored 38 on them.
    I didn't say they were good, just better than GB, which isn't saying much.

I didn't say they were good, just better than GB, which isn't saying much.
    With Star LouieLouie out, I don't think they are. Certainly not in the backend. And they are certainly aren't "much better" as you initially claimed.

And the juggernaut Seattle offense has 24 points.

Take that, King

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Take that, King
    I was really hoping for deja vu from 1996 by facing the Panthers and Patriots on our way to the title, but it isn't meant to be.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Who's the RB Herron for the Colts? Not Noah, is it?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

PAcker O against Seattle D would be quite a show

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    PAcker O against Seattle D would be quite a show
    Careful what you wish for. The Packer O hasn't exactly been a juggernaut lately.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    With Star LouieLouie out, I don't think they are. Certainly not in the backend. And they are certainly aren't "much better" as you initially claimed.

And the juggernaut Seattle offense has 24 points.
    I just can't have confidence with any defense that Brad jones is any part of.

I just can't have confidence with any defense that Brad jones is any part of.
    I'll send your praise to Charlie Peprah.

Wow, you don't see much of that route having success versus Seattle.

Well, that will be a lesson in throwing late versus a zone.