Thread: Trades? In the NFL?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    How much do the Eagles get accelerated against their cap? McCoy had $3.4M of prorated signing bonus left, 1.7 in 2015, 1.7 in 2016. I assume that all gets accelerated against the Eagles 2015 cap.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    How much do the Eagles get accelerated against their cap? McCoy had $3.4M of prorated signing bonus left, 1.7 in 2015, 1.7 in 2016. I assume that all gets accelerated against the Eagles 2015 cap.
    You can split it between this year and next at any point if a player is released. But not sure if that is possible with a trade.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Trades in the NFL:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...FQaRaQodwaQApw

It seems to me that the Eagles are over invested now at RB....with Murray and Matthews set at a combined $11.667 M$ plus your projected number.

Buffalo made some strong moves but so have the Washington Redskins over the past 10-15 seasons and there still shaking their heads. An NFL contender for the Super Bowl has to have a very strong QB. I'm guessing that Buffal feels it'll get it done on 'D' much the same as Seattle.

NE is weaker losing Darrell Revis.

Seattle is stronger. If that team allows M. Lynch to truly lead and now with TE Jimmy Graham...look the 'H" out.

There's a team that's going for it in 2015.

The NFC Championship game will be between Green Bay and Seattle.

Count on that.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau